Welcome to Grace

In January of 1956 the Canadian Reformed Church was established in Brampton. In the beginning the congregation was largely a rural congregation. The church building on the corner of Creditview Road and Bovaird Drive stood in the midst of farmland. Today the city of Brampton has grown up around our church building, so that the rural congregation has now become a city congregation. The Lord has blessed us with the opportunity to serve the many who have moved into the city around us.

The one constant over the past years has been the emphasis on the preaching and teaching of God’s Word because we believe that the Word of God reveals that the only source of life is Jesus Christ.